Name of the Programmes (Full Time) approved by the AICTE
i) Two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C)180 intake
ii) Two-year Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Communications (Ex-PGDM-C) 60 intake
iii) Three Years Fellowship Programme in Management - Communications (FPM-C) 10 intake
For each Programme the following details are to be given :
• Name : PGDM-C/Ex-PGDM-C/FPM-C
• Number of seats : 180/60/10
• Duration : Two Years/Two Years/Three Years
• Fee (tuition) : PGDM-C = Rs.3,82,500/- per annum
Ex-PGDM-C = Rs.5,00,000/-
• Placement Facilities : Placement Cell provides support in placing all students
• Campus placement in last two years with minimum salary, maximum salary and average salary.
Maximum salary offered per annum (in Rs. Lakhs) - 19.50
Average salary offered per annum (in Rs. lakhs) - 8.50
Maximum salary offered per annum (in Rs. Lakhs) - 19.60
Average salary offered per annum (in Rs. lakhs) - 9.20
Name and duration of programme/s having affiliation/collaboration with Foreign University/ies/Institution/s
1) PGDM(C) Two year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Communications)
2) FPM(C) Three years Fellowship Programme in Management (Communications)
3) Ex-PGDM(C) Two Years Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Communications)
MICA has the following international associations:
MICA is also a Fulbright Affiliate Institute as well as an approved and accredited partner of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK. Other international tie-ups are being explored. These collaborations focus on faculty and student exchange and joint research.
The international associations help to provide faculty and student exchanges and conduct research programmes and facilitate curriculum development.
The purpose of collaboration is (1) student exchange (2) faculty exchange and (3) Curriculum development (4) Research activities.
Whether the Collaborative Programme is approved by AICTE? If not whether the Domestic / Foreign Institution has applied to AICTE for approval as required under notification no. 37-3/Legal/2005 dated 16th May, 2005. (Not applicable as foreign students visit only for Exchange Programmes)
PGDM-C Programme Focus
The programme is aimed to develop student’s skill in communications management. The programme focuses on: